How Prezzo improved its guests’ booking journey with Mozrest
Prezzo is a chain of 148 Italian restaurants across the United Kingdom, whose first restaurant opened on New Oxford Street, London, in November 2000. After the C-19 pandemic, they needed to make booking any of their sites easier for guests.
Prezzo asked Mozrest to connect Facebook, Instagram, and Reserve with Google to Events, their existing booking platform from Zonal.
Studies show that a social media presence is vital in attracting Gen Z. They are more engaged with platforms and driven by online reviews before booking. Hence, the opportunity to drive bookings through Google and social media.
As a result:
- Mozrest solution allows Prezzo to access a previously untapped opportunity by converting searches to bookings.
- Bookings became instantly frictionless for guests, with all online bookings automatically centralised in one place, making the restaurant staff’s job much easier.
Zonal x Mozrest Benefits:
- Convert Google searches and Facebook/Instagram discoveries into bookings.
- Enable customers to make online bookings 24/7 from any device at any time.
- Reduce double bookings by displaying the restaurant’s real-time availability.
- Reduce no-shows by sending table booking confirmations and reminders.
- Free up staff time to focus on providing great in-venue customer service.
- Provide a seamless process for a better customer experience.