Based in London, Mozrest is a key player in the online booking landscape. Partnering with the world’s main Reservation Management Systems and Booking Channels, Mozrest offers a software application that helps restaurants and local businesses (garages, hair & beauty salons, health centres, etc.) manage their online reservations channels whilst optimising and increasing their online presence and communication.
About the role
At Mozrest, we are proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our customers. To help us continue to grow our offerings, we are searching for a Developer Intern. As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them.
Reporting directly to the CTO and working closely with the Product Manager, you will be an integral member of a warm, inclusive and talented team – contributing to internal meetings to understand how the function works across all its disciplines.
London or Remote
3-6 months, with possibility of extension
- Assisting with development tasks in our core product suite, including frontend, backend, and database work.
- Participating in code reviews and contributing to our continual process of quality improvement.
- Collaborating with our development team to design and implement new features and enhancements.
- Assisting in building machine learning models for complex business problems (innovative projects directly with the CEO).
- Working in a fast-paced, agile environment and managing work with our project management tools.
- Support the team with designing and executing test campaigns.
- Contributing to our culture of learning, growth, and innovation.
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Technology, Computer Science Engineering or equivalent degree from a recognized institution.
- Understanding of Machine Learning concepts and algorithms.
- Experience in React JS and Cloud Computing.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Hands-on experience in web development and machine learning through academic projects and internships.
- Demonstrable knowledge in PHP, SQL Database, Machine Learning, and Cloud Computing.
- Experience working in collaborative team environments.
How to apply
Email CV and Cover Letter to Jerome Pernollet, CEO at Mozrest: [email protected].