3-6 months, with the possibility of an extension
London or remote
Based in London, Mozrest is a tech startup specialising in restaurant customer acquisition. We partner with the world’s biggest reservation software and booking channels (i.e. Google, Facebook, Instagram, the MICHELIN Guide…) enabling restaurants to increase bookings and optimise their online presence and review management.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Marketing and Communications Manager, you will contribute to creating successful digital marketing materials from conception to execution. You will be an integral member of a warm, inclusive and talented team – attending team meetings to understand how the function works across all disciplines.
- Prepare communication kits for partners.
- Create LinkedIn and Instagram posts.
- Write copies for our blog.
- Work on getting quality backlinks.
- Translate marketing materials and get translations reviewed by native speakers.
- Fluent in English at a professional level (written and spoken).
- Familiarity with Linkedin, Instagram, and WordPress.
- Successful first experience in marketing and communications.
- Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Active listening skills.
- Autonomous and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently without much guidance.
- Outcome orientated.
- A meticulous eye for detail and constant drive for high standards, with quality at the forefront of every endeavour.
Fill out this form to apply