Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3-6 months
Based in London, Mozrest is a key player in online booking. In partnership with the world’s main Reservation Management Systems and Booking Channels, Mozrest offers a software application that helps restaurants and local businesses (garages, hair & beauty salons, health centres, etc.) manage their online reservations channels whilst optimising and increasing their online presence and communication.
About the role
Reporting directly to the CEO and working closely with the Associate Product Manager, you will be an integral member of a warm, inclusive and talented team.
- Campaign Execution
- Research and studies to qualify valuable prospects
- Assist meeting preparation
- Write minutes
- Update CRM
- Follow up
- Customer and Partner presentations (when feeling ready)
- Create a partnership pipeline
- Propose CRM optimisation
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Have a good understanding of the Mozrest products
Knowledge, skills, experience
- High computer literacy and the ability to learn new software (GSuite, Slack, Miro or Monday.com is a plus).
- Excellent writing and editing skills (Google Slides and Powerpoint).
- Highly organised, multi-task and prioritise workload to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, ability to work as part of a team or alone.
- Fluency in English.